Thursday, July 14, 2011

Landfill Litter Blog Readers

Since starting this blog last February, I have seen a steady increase in readers.  Blogspot lets the author look up stats for the number of hits per day, per month and all time.  The number of hits last month was 104, and this month, the number of hits on this landfill litter blog will certainly exceed that if the trend continues.   Halfway through the month of July, the number of hits is just slightly below the total for the month of June.

More interesting to me is who's going onto this blog.  Blogspot also gives you location by country.  here's the list so far (in alphabetical order)

  • Australia
  • Brunei
  • Canada
  • Germany
  • India
  • Kenya
  • Malaysia
  • New Zealand
  • Romania
  • Switzerland
  • Ukraine
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to read my blog on landfill litter.  I hope that I'm able to achieve my objective of passing along what I have learned in my 30 years that I've worked in this field.  

No comments: